Selby edition [change]

Faulty tumble dryer causes Sherburn fire

Faulty tumble dryer causes Sherburn fire

Firefighters were called after a faulty tumble dryer set fire to an outbuilding at a home in Sherburn.

The alarm was raised just before 4:40 yesterday on Monday afternoon, at the property on Springfield Road.

Two crews, both from Tadcaster, attended the incident which took three hosereels to extinguish.

 

Social media…

Like

Follow

+1

Watch

RSS Feed
First published at 08:30 on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017.